Prepper Christmas Gifts
Gifts and stocking stuffers with preppers in mind
Give the gift of preparedness and peace of mind this holiday season with gift ideas and
Stocking stuffer and gift ideas for kids:
- two wave radio (Motorola at the top of the page is highly rated).
- sling shot. Sure it's fun for shooting cans, but it's also a terrific way to instill
pride and self reliance when your child realizes he or she can hunt small game
with these skills.
- freeze dried ice cream sandwiches. Terrific as stocking stuffers, what kid
wouldn't want to sink their teeth into an "out of this world" experience first
developed for astronauts?
- night vision goggles. Invite the sleepover fun with inexpensive night vision
goggles! More expensive versions can also be part of a tactical security system.
- foldable bike (one should be in every car
- classic red wagon (useful to haul water from your source)
- binoculars (Waterproof binoculars at the top of the page is very inexpensive)
- Marshmallow shooter or a potato shooter! (Of course you could go with the
classic Daisy BB gun. Naw, you'll shoot your eye out kid!)
- older kids will appreciate paracord.
Stocking stuffer and gift ideas for her
- Self defense tools (mace/pepper spray and a stun gun). The women in your life
can carry these self defense tools in style by packing in pretty pink.
- Lodge cast iron cookware (Dutch Oven). Get your honey cooking with Lodge
cookware! In a dutch oven you can bake bread or make tasty stews with the
healthful cooking of iron. Pair it with the Dutch Oven cookbook found in our
- Survival seed vault: A survival seed vault will provide a sense of security for the
future in uncertain times, and is a perfect gift for the gardener or ho-ho home
- Stocking stuffer ideas: bull-dog self defense keychain, prepper santa hat,
Stocking stuffer and gift ideas for him
- Prepper Santa Hat, immediate left
- Swiss army knife
- flint/magnesium stick
- car repair kit
- Tactical seat cover, pictured immediate left
- Tactical gloves, bottom right of page
Happy Prepping to all and to all a good night! See also Novelty Gift Ideas for Preppers.
We're always happy to hear your prepping ideas and link to your site. Please drop us a note on
Twitter or Facebook at HappyPreppers.
------------------------------------------------- Revised 5/13/14
(C) Copyright 2012-2014 by HappyPreppers.com. All rights reserved. The site happily targets concerned
citizens who are self-reliant survivalists, preppers and homesteaders with original content on survival
following societal collapse. You may link to our site, but you may not reproduce any part of our content, or
store our content in any retrieval system to represent it as your own. Further, you may not transmit content in
any other form or by any means, including (but not limited to) electronic, photocopy, mechanical, or recording
without written consent. HappyPreppers.com makes no warranties.
HappyPreppers.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising
program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to
amazon.com, amazonsupply.com, or myhabit.com.
"The future belongs to those who prepare
for it." -Ralph Waldo Emerson
SEARCH more articles for preppers,
survivalists and homesteaders here: