We believe the happiest people on the planet will be the ones who've prepared when
the unthinkable happens. Our articles are for concerned citizens who are self-reliant
survivalists, preppers and homesteaders. Best of all, our family survival system is free!
Prepare to live happily ever after.
- Prepper Stone Soup. Revisit the classic story you loved as a child and how it
relates to preppers.
- Prepper dental kits. Prepper dental kits save the day. Smile knowing you're
prepared in the event of a dental emergency!
- 15+ Ways to Start a fire without matches! Steel wool, cheetos, batteries,
even a tampon will help you start a fire. Start a fire without matches.
- Put the pedal to the metal with bug out bicycles. Check out prepper's
alternate transportation options, including folding bikes, adult tricycles, and
- Prepper medicines. Discover FishMox, activated charcoal, and fresh green black
walnut wormwood complex for your prepper's medicine cabinet.
- Yoder-Lay-He-Who! Yoder's canned meats have a 10-year shelf life. Try
canned bacon, canned sausage, canned hamburger, and canned beef taco filling
- Survival desserts. Discover two life-saving survival desserts and enjoy the
sweeter side of life with fun finds in freeze dried and emergency treats.
- Have a Food storage fiesta! Say "Hola" to tasty Mexican Food storage
combinations to go well beyond rice and beans.
- Are lemons part of your preps? Every prepper needs a lemon tree or a stock of
crystallized lemon and juice in their preps.
- Do you know the difference between a stun gun, a taser, pepper spray and
mace? Our prepper guide to stun guns offers some shocking tips to keep you
happily away from the bad guys.
- 37 non-food items to hoard. Find out the supplies to hoard before crisis. Get
them now while they're still available. Again, we're happy to give you
information totally free of charge. (It's not a costly eBook.)
- Shelter defense: Learn effective ways to make a point of entry difficult for
intruders with Prepper Home Defense.
- Farming at home. An agrarian lifestyle will grow on you! Imagine the feeling of
self-reliance, and happiness you'll get farming in your own back yard.
Remember, our family survival system is free! Learn how to store food, water, fuel
sources, survival medicines, sanitation, and self defense.
------------------------------------------------- Revised 12/3/13
(C) Copyright 2012-2013 by HappyPreppers.com. All rights reserved. The site happily targets concerned
citizens who are self-reliant survivalists, preppers and homesteaders with original content on survival
following societal collapse. You may link to our site, but you may not reproduce any part of our content, or
store our content in any retrieval system to represent it as your own. Do not recopy by electronic,
photocopy, mechanical, or recording without written consent. HappyPreppers.com makes no warranties.
"The future belongs to those who
prepare for it." -Ralph Waldo Emerson
SEARCH more articles for preppers,
survivalists and homesteaders here: